GILLETTE - SHAVE OR CRAVE - HEY MEN!



Click image to buy the new Gillete shaving range from Flipkart!

HEY MEN!

What is it that you are trying to achieve dude,
That Stubble you carry just aint no good.
You explore your fingers on my soft supple skin,
In return you offer me your pricky terrain.

Stubble is ugly,so lazy a look...
Clean shaven dudes are that I wanna get hook.
You are manly if you got the guts to protect your woman,
Not when you hide behind a stubble and pretend you're man.

I want to see my man all fresh and clean,
Not a face like a bushy garden growing the green.

Beard,stubble reminds me of the Al Qaeda,they scare
Clean shaven, the silver screen handsome heroes....
You choose you wanna make me happy with that shave,
or simply add on to my woes.

If you care the least for my feelings,
You shall act fast on my whinings.

So,get on your bum and shave that thing off,
Or watch and crave as with some shaved hunk I go off!


©Nandini Deka 2012

DISCLAIMER : This poem is not meant to annoy the men folk out there, its just my ticket to Paris ( hopefully! )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 comments:

  1. It remings me of King Julien asking all women to move it and dance with him....

    You are asking men to clean and remove the stubble... I found it funny where you mentioned the AL QUAEDA bit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) My short and crisp message for men to get their act straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uff! :p

    All the best for the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nandini :)

    Hmm....Quite an appeal you've created to get men to shave :D
    Best of luck for the contest :)

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks @Sathish & @Jay ...got my fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that was funny. You made me laugh. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Maria for visiting my blog and nice to meet you too...am glad I could make you laugh ..I was worried people would frown at my little poem...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope u get ur clean shaved man...coz not everyone can shave...some have their own restrictions... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish you get your shaved man soon...coz every man won't agree to what you said...coz everyone can't shave...some have their own restrictions... :)

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!