COMPLETED AUGUST BLOGATHON AT NANDINIREVIEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM




Blogathon = Blog Marathon


The above folder used to sulk at me ~ for almost 5 years :o whenever I used to open my laptop. I know there should be many more sub-folders in it, but, I've been bit lazy and anyways, these current sub-folders itself has tonnes of places and pictures in them, so, they are quite a handful in themselves.

For various reasons my blogging had taken a back-seat last couple of years - health issues and moving of places; but this year, I had made a resolve to get back to it - because, its something I simply love doing! I get energised blogging...! Hence, completing the pending posts was only the natural thing to do, besides, choosing other topics. Between 20014-16, I solo-tripped many places ~ all over ( in India ), and my other blog nandinireviews.blogspot.com was waiting patiently to fill it up with them. Its where I write my travels and reviews of products/services etc. I gave myself the goal to complete all those pending posts ( but, within a limited time-frame ) - hence, a blogathon it was to be. I chose the month of August, and boy, did I complete it on time or what. It was a marathon in truest sense, because, I completed almost 83 posts ( the target was 100 )! Anyhow, 83 ( in a month ) is also not a small number by any means, considering the frequent outages we had at our place, add to it, my lappy throwing tantrums like some mischievous lil' kid midway.

So there! Heaving a sigh of relief finally, that at least I could manage to fulfil my target. So, go ahead and read the travel section @NandiniReviews - cos' that's where all the action has been, in full swing.

My travel posts are unlike others, because, I love observing and writing about the journey more than the destination itself...so, they concentrate more on the trip. I'm planning to do more travels in near future as well, do look out for those as well.

That's it for now...need to grab a drink to gulp down my sense-of-accomplishment lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!