UNREQUITED LOVE



Midsummer Night's Melancholy by Michael Sowa

I've always had my love, only for her,
But she had her eyes, only for others.
I stand in my windows for hours
Yearning for just a glimpse of hers,
She sits deliberately on the one farthest,
Crushing my very heart.
I've told her many times,
I'll bring the stars and moon for her,
Like humans change their gender,
I too will change my whole avatar.
Unimpressed, she ignores me,
But, continues flirting with others,
So, like everyday, here I am telling my story,
Unrequited love, filled with melancholy.


❤❀❤
This post is for Magpie Tales 276
Pin It Now!


Copyright 2015 © Nandini Deka

Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. Oh....sweet! Why not have dog and cat love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a wee tear coming on! How sad, how cute.
    Rosey Pinkerton's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!