CANT WAIT FOR ASUS ZENFONE 2


Asus ZenFone 2
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

When I was a kid, I used to be awestruck by travel shows on Television Channels like Discovery, National Geographic etc. Lonely Planet was my all time favourite show and I used to dream of being a travel writer for such esteemed channels. Of course, destiny had other things planned and I could never fulfill that dream of mine. However, being a travel buff, travelling I did out of my own expenses and very frequently too. Then blogging happened. The journey of blogging made me realize that I didn’t need to be employed by channels like Discovery etc. Infact, my Blog was my very own channel to reach out to the world. And though I’ve been writing mostly about other things on my blog, of late, the urge to record my travels have caught on big time with me. And many times travelling takes you to places where it might not be possible to carry a big laptop or all other gadgets that’s required to record those incredible memories. Thus, my search for a gadget began, one that’d help me in my travels and act as the perfect device in blogging my experiences, real-time and on the go.

The smartphone market is currently flooded with gadgets of all shapes, sizes and prices. And it can really confuse those who do not have apt knowledge on technology or the specifics. Many people have directed me towards expensive products, saying expensive ones are more trustable. But that’s bound to pinch a big hole in my pocket and are expensive ones really that good? I doubt it. That’s when I decided to trust the brand Asus. Asus, I say, because I’ve had a very good experience till now with their laptop I bought, several years ago, so naturally when they are introducing their smartphones in the market, I’d be more curious to try it first. Afterall, we tend to trust brands that we've had good experience with prior, don't we? Asus products being quite affordable too.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

See What Others Can’t See claims the new Asus Zenfone 2. Oh really? Let’s see how it’ll help me in my blogging, especially, when I’m travelling ~ cos’ that’s what I am really looking for.

  • 1. Design – It is ultra-thin, with a sleek, having a good grip, luxurious brushed-metal finished, ergonomic arc designed smartphone. Anything ultra-thin immediately means, it’ll be light weight and thus very easy to carry around. A stylish gadget that’s easy to carry will be the first priority in my travels.

  • 2. Performance – Its very likely that I may be traveling strange and new places in my trips. I don’t want my gadget to fail me at any cost, because, it’s my connect to the world. Hence, for me performance will matter so much, especially, when I am doing urgent inpromptu work. With its 2.3GHz 64-bit Intel® Atom™ Z3580 processor and 4GB Ram, in the new Asus Zenfone2, I can be assured of its everyday performance big time that’s bound to be three times better; and it gets only better by seven times if I want to try games too ( ah…that I will try for sure when I return from my trips ).

  • 3. Pictures – A very important aspect in my travels is the pictures ( and also videos ) that I click. I want to best-record the amazing visuals that I witness, as I traverse the length and breadth of the country ( or abroad ). Asus Zenfone2's 13MP PixelMaster, promises to fulfill just that. Even without a flash, if I can click good resolution pictures in low light, there's nothing like it. I'm a big time Selfie clicker too, so naturally Asus Zenfone2 's superb camera features will help me achieve that super-smoothly.

  • 4. Charging - What can be more incredible when your phone charges up at double the speed? Yes, with the BoostMaster technology, I don't have to wait for hours to charge my phone. Instead, this is a blessing for a traveler who has rarely any time to waste. This is the Asus-exclusive technology, that charges much faster than other traditional devices. In no more than 39 minutes, my phone will be charged upto a whopping 60% battery, can it get any better than this?

  • 5. Dual Sim - In our lives, we always want something more. Yeh dil mange more... So, while purchasing phones too, we generally look for a double Sim slot, which Asus Zenfone2 gladly provides. We like to have two numbers; one for private close ones and the other for work purpose. Asus's Dual Active technology, makes it possible to switch between the two seamlessly, as well as do our other work thus multitask effortlessly!

    And not just the above pointers, there are a whole lot of other advantages that Asus Zenfone2 offers. For example, the cool and very trendy mobile accessories; the super cool ASUS's ZenUI mobile user interface; features like ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro™ Security etc. And all these combined, are bound to make Asus Zenfone2 the ultimate choice in smartphones of the current lot by enhancing its usability, ensuring its security and privacy, and delivering a seamless user experience. Seriously, I #CantWait4AsusZenfone2 anymore. I want it like NOW!

    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

  • ❤❀❤
    Asus ZenFone 2
    ASUS ZenFone 2 is world’s 1st smartphone with 4 GB RAM. The device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. With ZenFone 2, this means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes. See what others can’t see with the ASUS Zenfone 2 PixelMaster camera that captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. The industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. Building on the success of ZenFone and leveraging a quarter-century of engineering accomplishments, the highly-anticipated ZenFone 2 provides a wealth of exciting new features and a refined ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of empowering luxury to everyone.
    Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!