PARACHUTE ADVANSED - BRING BACK THE TOUCH


PARACHUTE ADVANSED
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

A story about rekindling the spark by bringing back the touch in a passionate relationship. #BringBackTheTouch. After all, a gentle ‘touch’ can go a long way in rekindling the lost spark and chemistry between couples.

It kills to be in a long-distance relationship – it really kills, not just your ‘soul’ slowly, but your whole relationship itself. Who better than me to know about it more than anyone else, having gone through it all, myself!

It was the hardest time of my life, I faced, couple of years ago. We were engaged to be married. Sameer was posted abroad and came once in every twelve months. He was a nice person, but the ambitious sort, who was still aiming for that high position ( higher than his Boss ) before marrying and having kids. Though he had agreed to the matrimony, arranged by both the families, I came to know about his aspirations when he told me that I’ll have to wait for atleast few years, before he could actually take me along with him. I was okay with it, as initially I thought it’d be our get-to-know-each-another time period. Although our families knew one another since long, being family friends, Sameer and I had never really interacted much before this engagement, as he used to study in a boarding school; later lived in a college hostel in another city and finally went abroad for further studies. There was trust between both the families, that's why my parents were okay with the wait too.

Within 2-3 days of engagement, Sameer was back to work. We kept in contact mostly via net or phone and became friends ( well sort-of ). As it happens, when your life is set to get tied with another person you start caring more for them and become possessive. I naturally started behaving like a possessive fiancée too, and it upset me when he used to post photos of his office group outings etc on facebook. Those outing had females in them too. He had clarified that they were just his colleagues, but still, my mind used to get uneasy and suspicious.

When one day he casually said, that perhaps it was too early to marry anyways, that we should pursue our own dreams first, my heart simply sank. Because, my dream that time was just to settle down with the person, I had grown so fond of. But it seemed that he was just delaying it on certain pretext or the other. Maybe he already had some girl-friend abroad, and had agreed to this alliance under some pressure from his parents. Everyday I lived a trauma of sorts, with such suspicions rattling my brain. When it was that month when he came to India ( for a few weeks ), I knew it was a make or break point we had reached. I had to give some kind of ultimatum. It was a risk I had to take. Then, an idea crept in my mind, remembering all the anxiety he put me through. I put my plan into action.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

I had worn my lovelist outfit, and my skin glowed with the new lotion I used. Its smell was heavenly. I knew it was having some impact on Sameer too, because he just kept staring at me, the day he finally came. But it wasn't enough, I wanted to make him jealous, possessive; as I was for him. My plan was, when he'd come at my house I'd get a call from my friend ( Shilpi ) who, I'd pretend was a male, and get distracted from Sameer. Shilpi called me exactly as planned, as soon as Sameer and I were left alone by my parents. I started doing lots of husky "hmmm..ummm..." on the phone, as a girl would, speaking to a lover. Sameer sat quiet, watching me narrowly as he found my behaviour quite strange. When Shilpi hung up, I looked at Sameer with a big bright smile and announced, "Oh! Sorry, that was Vishal. I met him recently and he was asking if I was okay after the little accident I had."
"What accident?" Sameer asked, instantly getting by my side with concern in his voice. "You never mentioned anything to me about it."
"Oh its nothing, just a little fracture I had in my hand, the other day. Vishal was close by and took care of it. He's a doctor."

What a big liar I was. But I was loving the attention Sameer was suddenly pouring on me, because next thing he said was an urgent, "Show me where you injured yourself."
I moved my hand slowly towards him and pointed at my arm at an imaginary fracture that never existed. His fingers traced the spot delicately. He had never touched me that way before. It sent my senses tingling.
"Does it hurt?" He asked softly, his hand still holding mine.
"No...I..." I could barely manage to say anything, with him so close. I could feel his warm musky breath, with his touch having already set off millions of butterflies flying inside me; making me go weak in my knees.
"You're so beautiful...so soft," Sameer murmured, as one of his hands left my arm and grazed at my face and neck, while the other held me tight. The lotion was surely having its affect and how. This was certainly more than what I had expected, because the next thing Sameer suddenly said was a seductive, "I want to marry you right away and take you with me."
With that, his lips closed over mine, in a seal, our first kiss.
Rest of the time he was in India, Sameer could barely keep his hands off me. That day, with some planning and magic of parachute advansed body lotion, I brought back our relationship from nearly the jaws of its death.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

❤❀❤

Words can lie. Looks can deceive. But a touch... it reveals the truth : In the rush to keep up with life, couples can become blind to simple things which can keep the spark alive. It’s not the lack of love, but a lack of passion. One way to reignite the spark is through the sensual experience of touch. Parachute Advansed Body Lotion believes you can #BringBackTheTouch. But first you need to awaken your sensual self. Touch, feel, caress, discover, #BringBackTheTouch.
Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!