TOKE - BOOK REVIEW


toke

Title : TOKE
Language : English
Author : Jugal Mody
Genre : Fiction
Publisher : HarperCollins ( 2012 )
ISBN-13 : 9789350293409
ISBN-10 : 9350293404
Binding : Binding Paperback
Price : Rs. 160 ( Buy from Flipkart.com for Rs. 112/- ( 30% Off )
Pages : 224

The Book Summary : So Lord Vishnu showed up one morning when I was really stoned and asked me to save the world from turning undead. How did I save the world? I didnt. We did. And while saving the world, I got to forcefully kiss the girl of my dreams. Many times. My best friends got to smoke a lot of good shit. A lot more than they would have otherwise smoked in that much time. They also got to crash an airplane into a slum outside Santacruz airport. But dont worry, there were only zombies around when that happened. We were joined in our quest by two Japanese girls who can kill people with their pinkies, one of whom forcefully kissed Danny. Yes, there was a lot of non-consensual kissing in this adventure. With tongue. Hi. Im Nikhil. This is my story. And I swear I have a T-shirt to prove it.


~~~o~~~

:: Book Reviews have shifted to its new home ::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Nice and a very candid review Nandini!

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!