#CHOOSETOSTART YOUR SMARTPHONE JOURNEY WITH NEW MOTO E


NEW MOTO E
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

When IB announced its latest campaign with MOTO E, these words that said, "We all remember our first bicycle ride, first vacation, first sleepover and so on. Our firsts are always something we will remember no matter what, so why not our first smartphone experience?", had me instantly on a nostalgic trip. I couldn't help but remember my own first mobile phone, my very first-love and the romantic journey I had with it, that started with guess-guess?? Yeah right, Motorola itself.

Yes, the year was 2001, the then newly launched Motorola M3888 ( metallic blue model ), landed in my hands. It was around 5.5k then, a whopping luxury of sorts, of that era. It meant the whole world to me. I absolutely treasured it. I slept, breathed and spent every moment with it. It had most limited of features & functions, but for me it was my connection to the world. It was My Universe. I'm not very tech-savvy, so for a long time while the rest of the world was evolving at break-neck speed, I stayed loyal with my old mobile; it was my life-partner after-all. I called it lovingly My MOTO! Till today, it occupies a very special place in my heart, home and hands. Ah..it stopped working a while back, but I've not thrown it away. I've kept it as a souvenir of sorts a precious antique piece. My first crush, how could I ever let it go. I still hope, it'll come alive once again and we'll be together. Just see how we used to sing romantic duets together, not so long ago ;-) Till today, every night before sleeping, it's in my mind :-)

NEW MOTO E
Hum Bane, Tum Bane...
Ek Dujhe Ke liye...
We are made for each other....
Seven lifetimes and more...
Well, until......
NEW MOTO E
NEW MOTO E
NEW MOTO E
NEW MOTO E
NEW MOTO E
NEW MOTO E
NEW MOTO E
And thus, I decided to #ChooseToStart my first ever SmartPhone journey with the all new Moto E and we lived happily ever after, singing ~
Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mei Bandh Ho,
Aur Chabi Kho Jaye...

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

❤❀❤
NEW MOTO E
( Images - IB/Motorola Website/MotoE and ©Mine - all rights reserved )
Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous13:01

    Love the creativity behind your post! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Nandini...best of luck... (y)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19:07

    hahaha, very well done Nandini :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely gonna win all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Conversation is just awesome Nandini ji :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved that Wheee part..
    Read mine http://deepikamuthusamy.blogspot.in/2015/03/choosetostart-with-moto-e.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks @Deepika...sure I will :-)

      Delete
  7. Anonymous11:05

    Very nice post, Nandini. Love this unique style of presentation and your conversation with Moto :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well thought and well executed article. All the best for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much efforts done. You definitely deserve a Moto, ND :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:31

    Ooh this was indeed a super creative post :) All the best ND ;)

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!