MATILDAS WORLD PUBLISHED AT TAMARIND RICE E-MAGAZINE



For those who know me, will know that I've been very possessive about my stories ( or any of my literary stuff for that matter ) and reluctant to give them away to other publications. I know its strange, but somehow I've always preferred to publish them only on my blog or as E-book :| Anyways, this time I decided to part with one - and am I glad to see it published or what, that too in a very cute E-Magazine called Tamarind Rice. And the term 'published' does sound cool too, haan! So, go ahead and read it under short-stories titled 'Matilda's World' ( Page 24/25 ), and let me know how it is ;-)


❤❀❤

Pin It Now!


Copyright 2015 © Nandini Deka

Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!