ASUS ZENFONE - DO WHAT OTHERS CANT DO


ASUS
ASUSASUSASUSASUSASUS

Welcome to my tiny world. Let me confess it in advance ( so that no one gets a shock later ) - I'm really a technology-challenged person; example of which you'll see when you notice the tiny bits of gadgets I've possessed over the last decade ~ since rest of the world became mobile that is. You'll understand why I desperately need something that allows me to do what I could never do till now. Yes, forget others - I'm more worried about being left behind while the world zooms ahead at break-neck speed in the 21st century. I'm in search of Incredible ~

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

ASUS

See on the right? Those are the now-extinct phones I used, till not many years ago. You can very well see the size of screen etc. And no, they were internet incompatible. The WAP never worked, and even if it miraculously did ~ the page never loaded in the tiny screen. By the time I saw something appearing, the battery would run dry. And my eyes'd squint at the strain of it. Hmph! So, you can imagine, while rest of the world had slowly started to walk on the mobile-highway, I was still stuck in jurrassic ages.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸
ASUSASUS

Don't you think I desperately need the #IncredibleZen to replace these dinosaur-aged mobiles asap?


The tragedy continued even when I tried buying different phone models. I'm not one of those richie-rich people who could afford the stars-sun-moon, and living a student-then-working life alone, far away from home, I had to make do with whatever limited resources/budget I had.

In the present scenario too, I find myself inadequate when I see others. Life is so mobile these days, that we simply can't live in stone-age anymore. My friends laugh when they see my gadgets. My current phone is internet compatible - but, when it comes to downloading or uploading data it is way behind. By the time I manage to click a picture and update on twitter or facebook, the world has already rotated to the next day ( I swear, I'm not exaggerating ). The battery already dead too. And when I see the picture by logging from a PC, I'm ashamed at the quality of it. Forget chatting with friends altogether, the processor is so weak that my friends get irritated when my responses reach them late by hours. "Why don't you throw that junk away, ND?" They tease me.

I'm fed up of it all and want to answer them all. Damn, I want to shock them with such a machine, that their hi-fi smartphones starts to feel inferior and shiver in front of it. That'll have them chewing their own words humbly, for sure ;-) Not just any smart-phone, I want a Super-Fone.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

ASUS 'Intel Inside' - I've often seen this caption & logo on computers, but on a phone? When I spotted it first on Asus's latest smartphone - The ZenFone 5 - I had finally found an answer to all my worries. I found my Super-Fone \YAY/
Recently launched, the phone's processor attracted me no end. Imagine a phone with an intel processor ( cpu, dual-sim ) that keeps it running long, smooth and multi-tasking away for hours on end. With its PixelMaster technology, I'd now be able to upload professional quality pictures no less at jet-speed, with its incredibly sleek Touch feature - much to the envy of my friends. Ooh... how I love it. Now, I can be a supa-woman with my Beautiful Super-SexyFone.

ASUS I'd love it if my Super-Fone has some extra super-powers attached to it as well.
Maybe a special programme that helps me run my daily routine efficiently. Right from wake up in the mornings to sleep at night, it can be programmed to monitor and assist me in the tasks I need to do at home, office or wherever on earth I am.

But most of all, the Super-Fone should be able to help others too ( not just me ) at times of distress like a real SuperMan. Maybe, a special alert with a beep when trouble is near and send auto-SOS signals to the nearest police station or help-center for immediate help. It can also become a self-help weapon by weakening the attacker - like some kinda stun-gun. It clicks pictures, maps, record voice cum video and sends immediately as evidence too, against the culprits. In troubled times like nowadays, with the rate of crimes increasing alarmingly, the Super-Fone also acts as our Super-Body guard 24x7. That'll be great.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Ah...maybe I'm dreaming away too much into the future already, because I do believe such a Super-Fone is possible, and maybe is already in the process of being built somewhere. Till then let me enjoy the Asus ZenFone 5 which is currently the Super-Fone amongst rest of the tribe of smartphones. Affordable prices with such high quality features makes it a winner already. Hope to own it and flaunt it in front of my friends and make them go green with envy!

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸
ASUS
BUY YOUR ASUS ZENFONE 5 FROM FLIPKART - CLICK HERE!

Pin It Now!

❤❀❤
This post is part of Asus - #INCREDIBLEZEN contest in association with Indiblogger | Liked it? Then please 'VOTE' for it >> HERE | ( Images - Asus ZenFone & ©Mine ) | ZenFone5 has combined the best of the smartphone experience with powerful performance that will improve every aspect of your life. Simple, Peaceful , Beautiful, this is what ZenFone 5 designed to be.
ASUS #INCREDIBLEZEN and its Incredible Features :-) 1. Responsiveness ~ Perfect performance, without compromises ZenFone 5's Intel® processor can easily handle multiple tasks and deliver an immersive gaming experience. Zenfone GlowZenfone ReflectionZenFone 5 overview ~ cpu, performance, dual-sim, dual-carrier-hspa, power-saving : 2. Beauty & Touch ~ Your splendid new mobile experience begins with a single touch. Your ZenFone 5 experience starts at your fingertips. Get in touch with the next step in mobile technology : 3. PixelMaster ~ Excellent image quality from superb technology. PixelMaster is a unique ASUS-developed technology that combines software, hardware and optical design to deliver incredible image quality. With PixelMaster, your smartphone can produce professional quality photos and, best of all, it's with you all the time so you can capture every moment : 4. Intelligence Technology ~ Turn complexity into simplicity ZenUI uses intelligence technology, the personal attitude, and the better life. No need of complicated thought and process, you can enjoy your wonderful life : 5. Beautiful ZenFone Accessories ~ Every last detail in the design of ZenFone's accessories is unique - this is not only to protect your ZenFone, but also to let you enjoy using it, no matter what the circumstances are.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!